All programming and services at Youth UpRising are provided free of charge to our members. Becoming a member is also free. Membership requirements are below. To fill out a membership form, download it here and bring it in when you come for an orientation, or complete it onsite.
- Must live in Alameda County
- Be between the ages of 13- to 24-years-old
- Attend an orientation at Youth UpRising held weekly, Monday - Thursday @ 4pm
During orientations, prospective members will take a tour of the facility, learn the rules involved with being a member and the various programs and services offered, and complete a one-on-one intake with a YU case manager. Orientations will take 45 minutes to one hour. After completing all orientation steps, members will receive a membership card to check in every time they come to the center.
How to Become a Member:
- Complete a membership application (Download Here)
- Provide proof of age and address
Examples of proof of age and address:
- School ID (with date of birth)
- Birth Certificate (with a photo ID)
- CA ID or CA Drivers License
(Any combination of documents that show birthday, address, and photo)